Peg Perego Culla Reviews and Specifications
*Colour range may not be available in all regions
Culla Dual upholstery for all season use and protection.
- It is type-approved for GROUP 0 cars (up to 10 kg). Car kit included.
- BASSINET FOR ALL SEASONS. The external lever allows you to regulate the air circulation inside the bassinet. LYING DOWN OR SITTING UP: thanks to the outside handle you can adjust the angle of the backrest without disturbing your baby.
- You can see your baby from any position through the netting insert and the mosquito net.
- The bassinet unit is made of polypropylene, a sanitary material that does not absorb humidity. Strong and impact resistant.
- Bassinet functions as both a rocking cradle or little bed thanks to its adjustable base.
- Attractive details and fabrics. The padding is made of Softerm, a patented material that is both sanitary and hypoallergenic. It resists static and mildew. It is virtually non absorbant to moisture and it can be hand washed at 30°C/90°F degrees.
- The hood can be lowered and removed.
- Practical carrier straps
|This pram is suitable ||From birth|
|Seat capacity||9 kg||19.8 lbs|
|Can direction of seat be reversed?||Yes|
|Number of Wheels that Swivel||None|
|Handle height adjustable?||Yes|
|Toddler Seat Option?||Not available|
Peg Prams are the best........................Reviewed by:
Ontario, May 11, 2011
I have 1980 pram from Perego which I still use for the grandchildren. Bought the Peg Ariana for a new granddaughter.
Wear extremely well. Easy to clean and maintain. Great to push on all terrain. Easy, strong folding system. Love the attachments that can be purchased from bassinet to the stroller seat it can be used from birth to when the child says I can walk. Replacement parts are easy to obtain. Love the product.